Our Client, the National leader in their industry, is seeking a talented Information Security Architect to join their Enterprise Architecture Team. This is a full-time permanent opportunity based in the west-end Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We have worked extensively with this Client for 15+ years and have received excellent feedback from those candidates whom we have successfully placed. Please contact us to learn more.
What You Will Do:
- Work with Enterprise Architecture Team to ensure security is a part of all architectural standards and processes.
- Define methodology, conduct architecture security assessments, and address any findings.
- Provide solutions to remediate vulnerability issues within legacy application and achieve pragmatic and measurable objectives.
- Develop NFR document; collaborate with stakeholders and project resources and support vendor & hardware/software selection.
- Develop and document security governance framework for projects and establish infrastructure security strategy and roadmap.
- Work with Information Security, Technical Services and Software Development teams to improve efficiencies within security operations, monitoring, and governance.
- Responsible for the definition of a high-level target network Security Architecture, Application Architecture and Cloud Architecture.
- Influence stakeholders by including security patterns into design, features, and users stories in order to have security by design from the ground up.
What You Will Bring:
- Experience designing and delivering large scale solutions with demonstrated security expertise.
- Experience with development and publishing of security policies, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Experience establishing IT security architecture practices.
- Advanced knowledge of Azure cloud security and O365.
- Advanced knowledge of Application security.
- Advanced knowledge of Network security.
- Advanced experience in PCI and Data encryption projects.
- Advanced knowledge of frameworks including NIST and ISO27001.
- Advanced awareness of full technology stack.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in a Cyber Security Architect role.
- Degree qualified in IT with software development background.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) mandatory
- ISSAP (Information Systems Security Architecture Professional) preferred
- Cloud Security Certifications (MS Azure Security Engineer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect) preferred
- TOGAF / SABSA / ITIL are preferred