Our Client, the National leader in their industry, is seeking a talented UX Designer to join their growing Product Development Team. This rolewill be responsible for UX design for both web & mobile products (ideally having previous experience with Lean UX process and user research including interviews, journey mapping, personas, wireframes, customer validation and usability testing). This is a 1-year contract opportunity based in the west-end Greater Toronto Area (GTA) with a strong probability of extension. We have worked extensively with this Client for 15+ years and have received excellent feedback from those candidates whom we have successfully placed. Please contact us to learn more.
HERE’S HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
• Collaborate with project teams to produce experience journeys, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
• Work with Product Owners and Project Team members to enhance the customer involvement in our project lifecycle from up front user research, to involving customers in iterative testing cycles
• Provide guidance on UI layout, accessibility, user accessibility, user experience and industry standards.
• Apply knowledge and experience to create and maintain UI and UX guidelines for applications, with a focus on providing a modern and consistent experience to our customers
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
• 5 years’ recent experience designing the user experience for medium to large corporate websites
• BA/BS University Degree in human computer interaction or related field
• A demonstrable portfolio of work that showcases the applications you've worked on and includes examples of your story-telling skills, from low-fidelity sketches through to detailed visual designs.
• Experience in prototyping software, such as Axure
• Strong facilitation skills and experience in various user research methods
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position.
For a complete list of our current job openings, please visit our website at www.staffit.ca
Thank you for choosing Staff IT as your Information Technology Staffing Partner.