Reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations in this outstanding opportunity, you will undertake the following:
• Identify, implement and document infrastructure solutions based on Windows Intel Server infrastructure, in VMware, Microsoft and CISCO UCS environment.
• Responsible for being SME in the implementation, configuration and maintenance of the server and application infrastructure for all environments PROD/PRE-PROD/DR.
• Ensure the delivery, availability and provide subject matter technical expertise on infrastructure in support of project initiatives.
• Research tools and processes to evaluate their usefulness to departmental and corporate needs.
• Investigate and participate as a 3rd level SME in resolution of application and system problems to ensure maximum availability of the infrastructure and systems.
• 5 – 10 years of application and Windows system based platforms experience
o Product knowledge of BizTalk, Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ), .NET application support, IIS versions 6.5, 7.5 and 8.
o Knowledge of system integrations using Web Services, Windows Services, and BizTalk, IBM MQ an asset
o Knowledge of the following application software; Calligo Dispatcher, Adobe Pro, Amyuni PDF, ActivePDF, OPSwat Metascan, Cerberus SFTP client and server software
o Experience with certificate management and use within applications & integrations.
o Knowledge of network security principles.
o Experience with custom application support
o Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues quickly and identify the source of a problem.
• 5+ years MS Windows Server Infrastructure and Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V)
o Product knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
o Knowledge and Experience with Active Directory.
• Experience in supporting innovation and managing change, infrastructure migration, integration and consolidation.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to work effectively under stress and with minimum supervision
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills